My 9/11 baby turned 10! I feel so blessed to have been sent this wonderful child as a reminder of good in the world even when evidence of evil was taking place right as he was born. We like to say that he passed so many souls leaving this world on his way in. We also feel like he has a purpose in life to seek out opportunities to serve and set an example. We love this little (well, big) 10 year old!
I can still remember picking u up to visiting teaching while you were pregnant. My my how time flys! It's so good to see pictures of your little, or not so little ones.
I can still remember picking u up to visiting teaching while you were pregnant. My my how time flys! It's so good to see pictures of your little, or not so little ones.
ReplyDelete