Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Heart Faces: Yellow


As soon as I saw the title of the I Heart Faces Photo challenge I thought of my baby J. This beautiful little girl brings sunshine to our lives. She is a light in our family and we love every minute we have with her. One of her first words was Yellow so her brother and sister decided that was also her favorite color and it has stuck. I am so happy to have a picture that really shows what we love about our little thoughtful, smart, sunshine girl. Photo shoots with my own children are what motivated me to start photography. I love them and I want to have images that capture who they are!
6

15 comments:

  1. FUN use of yellow! She looks so sunny! and cute as well.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wait to try this again the last time my son let go of the balloons :( Your daugther seems to have a good grip on those. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful... i love the yellow against that blue. she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yellow/blue looks beautiful together. your girl is having a great day here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!! The blue background makes that yellow pop! Happy birthday to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so perfect!!! Amazing contrast!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The balloons and her expression are great! Nice use of yellow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a warm, gorgeous photo! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the contrast against that violet wall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the yellow pops on the blue background! Great shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blue really makes the yellow pop! Nice job.

    From cinnamonhearts photo on flickr

    ReplyDelete